Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How to cancel a Worldmark trial?

A reader asks...

I just attended a presentation in Vegas for some free gifts and eventually ended up buying the cheaper "trial" period, not the one from the initial seller Wyndham but from corporate Worldmark. I have decided not to keep it and wanted to cancel. I have the address but was wondering if there was anything specific I need to mention to cancel. The address I have is only a P.O box number, not a fax; I will be sure to send it certified for a receipt. The presentation I heard does seem like a good deal and I'm sure the same if you bought from a broker, I just changed my mind. Thanks so much.


I'm not personally familiar with the trial, so can anyone else provide an answer? If so, please leave a comment.

Nonetheless, I'd recommend reading the fine-print of whatever you signed. It should explain if you have any remaining obligation after the Trial Period and how it should be canceled, and whether that is even necessary.

-- Fabbo
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home