Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Greetings!

Hello everyone, I'm Captain Jack and I'm Fabbo's new Trendwest Watch sidekick. I've been a mostly-happy Trendwest customer (oops, "owner") for the last five years with my wife and four children.

For those who are married to Trendwest as we are (paid those quarterly dues yet? ), I'll be deconstructing life in the vacation mecca.

Some reasons we opted for Trendwest: we are middle-class working parents, both working on advanced degrees, we have more time than money, and in our neck of the woods, being a vacation property owner stinks. And a large family in a cramped hotel (sometimes at 25% room tax rate) does not a happy vacation make. Plus, being able to control the food costs with condo life saves a lot of time and frustration.

Mucho thanks to Fabbo for diving into the Trendwest blog world. I hope you'll enjoy the posts as much as I do writing them. Unless something is just a minor article or tidbit, I will generally leave the comments turned on.

Please make the blog a better place by sharing your experiences with Trendwest, and particularly, the traps as well as the tricks you've learned.

To contact me, I'm trendwest@hotmail.com and Fabbo is still trendwestwatch@gmail.com. We'd sure appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks!
Captain Jack
World Traveler (sort of)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home