Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Horrible People

A reader in Washington State says...

All the negative feed back about Worldmark Trendwest is correct. I'm here in Wash, state and the Worldmark people are the same here. Very rude if you're just there for the gift even though that's how they get you there.

Also, when I told them maybe give me some time to make a decision (a day, maybe a week) that might not be a lot of money to most people but it is to me, so I can't justify making a decision that big over a hour and half talk, they laughed and said it's a one time deal good for today (that's funny, since then I know of others who have been offered that same deal, they've even called me back a few times) HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Stay away, it's not worth your time or the humiliation they put you through.


Yep, they say it's a once-only deal, but strangely they offer it every night!

-- Fabbo
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home