Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Friday, April 14, 2006

RCI Family & Friends

I received this message from a reader:

Hi, I found your blog on trendwest... and had a quick question about your post on RCI Family and friends...

I don't really understand how to use it - most stuff i find on that website just says to call thier consultants... i was hoping to be able to see some deals online .... to have some kind of idea what deals i can get...

Any more info you can provide on this site would be good, thanks :)

Andrew


Well, the time that I booked through them for a week in Noosa at around $550, I rang their call centre and got details over the phone. I later found that this exactly matched the information available online. To access the availability listings:
  • Go to Family & Friends
  • Select 'Resort Stays'
  • Click the 'Availability' tab
  • Make your selections: Month, region, unit size, resort/fixed week
You'll then see a list of available weeks with their prices. I did did a quick trial and found some for Nov-06 but not Jan-07. Remember -- you're most likely to get availability out of school holidays!

-- Fabbo

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home