Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Thursday, July 23, 2009

NZ Student wants out

A reader says...

Dear sir,

I read you'r article on you'r web side, i am a member on trendwestch since 2007, and i am paying 250 NZ $ each month, I am also not happy on their service. As you know do you have any advice how do i cancel my member ship cse i am still paying my money from my credit card, (If i advisce to my credit card centre to stop this payment i know the paymount will stopped)But the thing is They have been advisce to me if i did that i may BLACK LIST with financial market and i want be able to get any loan or other purchasce from the open market and the any bank from the world. IS IT TRUE? Can you advisce PLEASE.I am an student and it's very hard to continue this payment.

B. regards,
(Name not displayed)


Well, this all depends on what you've signed-up for.

If you have a Trial membership, it should stop at the end of your trial.

If you have purchased Credits, you can always sell them via eBay or Redseason.

However, if you financed your purchase through Trendwest and still owe them money, you will need to pay them the outstanding amounts.

I suggest you contact Trentwest and ask them how to stop the charges. If this does not work, I recommend you contact an Accountant or a Lawyer ('Solicitor' in NZ) to discover your options.

Good luck!

-- Fabbo
Tags:

1 Comments:

  • hiya, maybe you could consolidate debt with a cheaper interest rate. pay off WM and then you owe the financier not the club

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 03 September, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home