Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Monday, January 15, 2007

Not worth a headache

A reader left this comment on the blog:

I had a similar experience but instead; when my husband & I declined to purchase they sent us to a second table & yet another sales person attempting to sale us a shorter less expensive package.

I was so tired & I had an excruciating headache that we just agreed to purchase. After which we tried to cancel & had such a horrible time with that company & would advise anyone that asks about it to turn the other way!!!

Hopefully you managed to cancel in time!

-- Fabbo
Tags:

1 Comments:

  • I had a similiar experience. Before we give you your gift lets talk. Consequently, my 1 week Hawaii vacation for $1500 was not used in the 1 year time period. What a waste of $1500. My father bought into Trend West. He has health problems and wants to leave it to me. I believe it is paid for. Is this thing worth the maintenance fees? Will they send me to collections if the money doesn't keep coming? I'm not sure being an heir to this is a good thing. More like, Congratulations! You just won the booby prize! Any thoughts?

    By Blogger Patnoel, at Thursday, 14 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home