Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A good word

This was left as a comment on an earlier posting, but it's worth posting here as a separate blog post:

Too bad this lady feels this way. I have been a Worldmark Owner for about five years now. I was smart enough to know when I went that someone was going to try and sell me something. They tried and I decided to purchase about 1/3 of the credits they initially tried to sell me. My cost less then $300.00 a month.

The cost, method of financing, billing and resort usage was just as stated in the reams of paperwork I was given. Yes, I did read all the important documents before signing anything.

I have now went to Vegas three times, Lake Chalan in Washington, The Beach Resort At Blaine WA., and am leavng for SanDiego next Week.

I could not be happier with the Club and the way I have been treated. At each resort they do have a little presentation they want you to sit through so they can try and sell you more credits. You don't have to take part but I have set through all of them. Twice I have purchased more credits as I have enjoyed the Club and found it to be exactly as represented. The other times I was honest with them up front and told them when I was setting up the appointment for the presentation that I would not be buying more credits at that time. They still gave me $50 or $75 each time I went just for showing up.

I think the term "Open Minded" was used to ask the lady to have a little trust and to at least listen to the presentation as she had agreed to do. Don't come expecting to be taken advantage of as then the experience is not pleasurable for you or them. Listen to the presentations, ask questions other then where's my free gift, and when its over you can say not at this time but thanks for explaining it all to me. You will receive your gift and that is that.

Not everyone in this world is out there to rip you off and take advantage of you. I too learned late in life this fact. Did I ever blow allot of good years, absolutely.

I am dying from Hepatitis C and will not likely be around too much longer to take advantage of the dreams I had when I first purchased my little block of credits but I bet my son and daughter as well as their families have the time of their lifes many times over for many years to come.

Workmark continues to grow and now I think they have over 250,000 satisfied owners.

I wish this lady the best and hope that she will try and have an open mind. That means in my book, listen, ask and then verify.

Ralph


Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home