Keeping watch on Trendwest / WorldMark by Wyndham

Friday, September 14, 2007

Worldmark not a good idea for the disabled

This came in from a reader who is disabled...

Well, Trendwest facilities are not accessible to persons with disabilities. After 18 months of trying to find resorts that I could go to... I concluded that there are none and requested a cancellation of my trial membership. No dice. So, I have to use facilities that put me at risk of injury. Great concept but, not a good result. Tell the whole story, ok?

Jeffery

Tags:

2 Comments:

  • This is a blatant falsehood. I've vacationed at twelve separate facilities and every single one of them is handicap accessible. It's not only against the law, it's also a personal policy of WorldMark to make sure all facilities are accessible to everyone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 22 May, 2008  

  • Unless you are completely stupid, which isn't technically a disability, you are lying. I've also stayed at the resorts which were accessable for disabled persons. Were you looking for ways to get out of the ownership because you couldn't afford it or something?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, 22 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home